You are looking for a French tutor in Australia?
With French via Skype you can learn French wherever you are.
French via Skype will provide you with a native French tutor with international experience, offering French lessons with Skype for adults and children
living in Melbourne. Individuals or small groups.
Our Skype French lessons can be designed to prepare students for
IB French exams and
GCSE/A-level exams, as well as DELF and DALF exams.
We also specialize in teaching
business French to professionals.
The French classes are conducted via Skype for those living in Melbourne so that I can teach you no matter where you are, in the comfort of your home or office. You can learn at your own pace.
Don’t hesitate to contact French via Skype if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.
À bientôt !
It's a pleasure to work with students in Melbourne. Some of their testimonials are below.
We have proven experience in meeting the needs to these students and are able provide specific exercises of pronunciation and grammar appropriate to students in Melbourne.
" I have been learning French with Laure for over a year now and I am still amazed by the progress I have made.
I wanted to be able to hold a basic level conversation for when i travel to France and thanks to Laure I feel like I have accomplished
so much more than this. Laure makes the sessions fun and friendly whilst you still learn so much. I really couldn't recommend her highly enough. "
" Laure is a brilliant French teacher, I've learnt and understood more in 6 months than the 4 years at school! What I find impressive is if Laure can see that I don't understand she will explain in a different way so that I understand and adapt her teaching methods to suit me! I have a passion to learn French and its clear that Laure has the same passion to teach… all in all I can't recommend Laure enough. "
Student, Melbourne 2016
Why learn French in Melbourne?
Melbourne is a vibrant and growing international city, attracting global trade and investment.
The value of learning French in Melbourne is well recognized, for adults and for future opportunities it creates for children.
At French via Skype, our French tutors offer a method of learning French that is convenient and dynamic,
in your home in Melbourne, at your office or even while you are travelling.
There are so many reasons to learn French in Melbourne for those who are not already convinced!
- It will allow your children to succeed in exams in French and at International Schools in Melbourne.
- The study of French will help you to understand and improve your performance in other languages.
- It will increase your self-confidence and ability to communicate, with a better understanding of people from different cultural backgrounds.
- French is the second most taught foreign language in the world after English and the 5th most spoken language.
- French is the second language of international news in the media.
- French is the official language of the United Nations, the EU, UNESCO, NATO and international tribunals.
- According to predictions of the "Organisation internationale de la Francophonie" there will be 700 million French speakers in 2050, about 3 times more than in 2014.
- France plays a leading role in Europe and is a significant partner in Asia.
- It will enhance your profile and prospects in terms of professional career opportunities or further studies abroad.
- It will help your understanding of romantic and European languages.
- It will give you enhanced access to French culture and literature.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our French tutors
if you want to learn French in Melbourne.
So French, So Chic is on again in January 2017 in Melbourne (15th) and Sydney (21st). The best in French music with funk folk crooner Bertrand Belin, the eclectic and hi-energy Deluxe, indie wunderkinds The Limiñanas and crowd favourites Nouvelle Vague. Join us for a day of French style, food, music, memories and joie de… [read more]
The Alliance Française French Film Festival is coming to Australia soon. The dates for Melbourne are March 2-24, 2016. Update 4 February The program has now been released, please see the website.
It’s on again in Melbourne and Sydney, a celebration of French culture and a picnic under the sun. A perfect picnic and a summer’s day to remember, surrounded by friends, music, food, wine and joie de vivre. Get lost among it all and find yourself so french, so chic, once again. This will feature acts… [read more]