International Baccalaureate (IB) French tuition
At French via Skype, we offer dedicated and personalised one-on-one support.
Our IB French lessons are delivered online via Skype, Zoom or Teams covering all aspects of the IB French curriculum and exams, whether for Ab Initio (beginner level), SL (Standard) and HL (Higher) for a range of students of all levels.
Our IB French tutor targets key areas such as listening, reading, writing and speaking and works meticulously to ensure each area meets the required standards at the French level of the IB.
We will provide IB resources and past IB French papers to help you better understand the expectatives and succeed in your exams.
Our IB French tutor is an expert in the curriculum of international schools and works closely with their teachers to help you feel comfortable during the exams and get the best grade.
If you are interested in arranging IB French tuition, we offer 3 types of modules designed to your needs and schedule.
Note that tuition by our French tutor is available all year, during the holidays and after-school hours.
Individual: 1 class of 45 minutes, 50€
In this introductory class, we will assess your level of French, your goals and develop a teaching plan. This class will allow you to see how learning French via Skype works and to choose an appropriate module.
Online Module 1: Oral IB French via Skype
5 classes of 45 minutes, 55€ per class
- This style of class is for those with limited time who want to practice the individual oral commentary/discussion and/or the interactive oral.
- All material, lesson reviews with vocabulary and exercises will be provided after each lesson by email.
- Course topics: Listening, Speaking, Pronunciation, Reading, Vocabulary and Grammar.
Online Module 2: Oral and Comprehension IB French via Skype
5 classes of 60 minutes, 65€ per class
- This style of class is designed to teach oral fluency, reading and comprehension. With your private teacher, you will work specifically on the skills you wish to develop and progress according to your needs and at your own pace.
- Preparation for oral, reading and comprehension with original IB exam documents.All material, lesson reviews with vocabulary and exercises will be provided after each lesson by email.
- Course topics: Listening, Speaking, Pronunciation, Reading, Vocabulary, Writing and Grammar.
Online Module 3: Oral, Comprehension & Writing IB French via Skype
Individual: 5 classes of 60 minutes, 75€ per class
- This course is designed for students who wish to prepare for all aspects of the French IB curriculum and exams, the emphasis will be on speaking and comprehension but also on the written part of the IB.
- We will provide specialized IB vocabulary and in-depth grammar exercises so that we can practice the IB writing task and the extended essay.
- We will then provide written corrections via email and course reviews after each lesson. Email exchanges and regular support with your teacher will be available for those who need it. Preparation for speaking, reading and comprehension examination, and writing essay with the original documents for the IB exam.
- Support for the extended essay.
- Course topics: Listening, Speaking, Pronunciation, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary and Grammar.
All classes must be paid at least 24 hours in advance, through our website.
Please note that payments for classes are non-refundable.
In the event of a cancellation, the student must inform the teacher 48 hours in advance from Monday to Friday. Otherwise, the student will be charged for the missed lesson.
The sessions are valid for 6 months.