You are looking for a French tutor in France?
With French via Skype you can learn French wherever you are.
French via Skype will provide you with a native French tutor with international experience, offering French lessons with Skype for adults and children living in Paris. Individuals or small groups.
Our Skype French lessons can be designed to prepare students for IB French exams and GCSE/A-level exams, as well as DELF and DALF exams.
We also specialize in teaching business French to professionals.
The French classes are conducted via Skype for those living in Paris so that I can teach you no matter where you are, in the comfort of your home or office. You can learn at your own pace.
Don’t hesitate to contact French via Skype if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.
À bientôt !
Why learn French in Paris?
If you are an expatriate, learning French in Paris, would be indispensable for your work, your day-to-day life or even for your children's education.
Sometimes a busy timetable or the fear of speaking another language might make you hesitate, especially given that English is often a shared language among expatriates.
At French via Skype, our French tutors offer a method of learning French that is convenient and dynamic, in your home in Paris, at your office or even while you are travelling.
There are so many reasons to learn French in Paris for those who are not already convinced.
- French is the language of the 3 cities which are the home of European institutions: Strasbourg, Bruxelles and Luxembourg.
- French is the official language of the United Nations, the EU, UNESCO, NATO and international tribunals.
- French is the second most taught foreign language in the world after English and the 5th most spoken language.
- French is the second language of international news in the media.
- According to predictions of the "Organisation internationale de la Francophonie" there will be 700 million French speakers in 2050, about 3 times more than in 2014.
- It will facilitate your day-to-day life and allow you to enlarge your social network in Paris.
- It will improve the quality of communication in your workplace or assist you in finding a job in Paris.
- It will allow your children to succeed in exams in French and at International Schools in Paris.
- It will provide you with better access to cultural activities in Paris.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our French tutors if you want to learn French in Paris.