You are looking for a French tutor in China?
With French via Skype you can learn French wherever you are.
French via Skype will provide you with a native French tutor with international experience, offering French lessons with Skype for adults and children
living in Shanghai. Individuals or small groups.
Our Skype French lessons can be designed to prepare students for
IB French exams and
GCSE/A-level exams, as well as DELF and DALF exams.
We also specialize in teaching
business French to professionals.
The French classes are conducted via Skype for those living in Shanghai so that I can teach you no matter where you are, in the comfort of your home or office. You can learn at your own pace.
Don’t hesitate to contact French via Skype if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.
À bientôt !
Why learn French in Shanghai?
Shanghai is a vibrant and growing international city, attracting global trade and investment.
The value of learning French in Shanghai is well recognized, for adults and for future opportunities it creates for children.
At French via Skype, our French tutors offer a method of learning French that is convenient and dynamic,
in your home in Shanghai, at your office or even while you are travelling.
There are so many reasons to learn French in Shanghai for those who are not already convinced!
- It will allow your children to succeed in exams in French and at International Schools in Shanghai.
- The study of French will help you to understand and improve your performance in other languages.
- It will increase your self-confidence and ability to communicate, with a better understanding of people from different cultural backgrounds.
- French is the second most taught foreign language in the world after English and the 5th most spoken language.
- French is the second language of international news in the media.
- French is the official language of the United Nations, the EU, UNESCO, NATO and international tribunals.
- According to predictions of the "Organisation internationale de la Francophonie" there will be 700 million French speakers in 2050, about 3 times more than in 2014.
- France plays a leading role in Europe and is a significant partner in Asia.
- It will enhance your profile and prospects in terms of professional career opportunities or further studies abroad.
- It will help your understanding of romantic and European languages.
- It will give you enhanced access to French culture and literature.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our French tutors
if you want to learn French in Shanghai.
The “Cercle Francophone de Shanghai” is a social group open to people of all nationalities who speak or teach French. Created in 1991, the association offers a wide range of activities to satisfy all tastes and ages. An active team of volunteers facilitate contact between members, provide good advice and help with the appreciation of… [read more]
The Lycée of Shanghai is a private school and is affiliated with the network of the AEFE (Agence pour l’Enseignement Français à l’Etranger). The school is spread across 2 campuses, at Qingpu et à Pudong and has more than 1,500 students, from maternal school to the final year. For more see the website.
The francophone theater company of Shanghai (La troupe de théâtre francophone de Shanghai) are a fun loving group and present one show a year at Shanghai. In 2015 they presented “Songe d’une nuit d’hiver… ou comment je nous ai réconciliés”. See their Facebook page for more information.
The Festival of Francophone Theater of Shanghai will be an exciting opportunity to experience the richness of French Theater in Shanghai. The first Festival of Francophone Theater of Shanghai (Festhéâ) will take place from 10-13 December, 2015 This festival is a combined effort of 3 associations (Cercle Francophone, Troupe de Théatre Francophone and UFE). The… [read more]