You are looking for a French tutor in Switzerland?
With French via Skype you can learn French wherever you are.
French via Skype will provide you with a native French tutor with international experience, offering French lessons with Skype for adults and children
living in Vaud. Individuals or small groups.
Our Skype French lessons can be designed to prepare students for
IB French exams and
GCSE/A-level exams, as well as DELF and DALF exams.
We also specialize in teaching
business French to professionals.
The French classes are conducted via Skype for those living in Vaud so that I can teach you no matter where you are, in the comfort of your home or office. You can learn at your own pace.
Don’t hesitate to contact French via Skype if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.
À bientôt !
It's a pleasure to work with students in Vaud. Some of their testimonials are below.
We have proven experience in meeting the needs to these students and are able provide specific exercises of pronunciation
and grammar appropriate to students in Vaud.
" I was a complete novice when I began French with Laure via skype 3 years ago. I was not confident of my ability to learn to speak another
language as my previous experiences had been discouraging. Laure has taught, encouraged and guided me with skill and commitment to the
point where I feel I can say “I speak French!” She has taken time to understand me and how I learn best and tailors my lesson to suit me.
Learning via skype is fantastically convenient and Laure has really made this teaching medium work effectively.
I would highly recommend her to anyone of any age. "
" Laure is a fantastic French teacher, over the last 10 months my speaking has grown in leaps and bounds and I feel progression after every lesson.
Laure is very organised, proactive and also adaptable to my needs. I genuinely look forward to my lessons with Laure, she has great patience and a
wonderful sense of humour.
I cannot recommend her lessons highly enough. "
UEFA, Vaud 2018
Why learn French in Vaud?
If you are an expatriate, learning French in Vaud, would be indispensable for your work,
your day-to-day life or even for your children's education.
Sometimes a busy timetable or the fear of speaking another language might make you hesitate,
especially given that English is often a shared language among expatriates.
At French via Skype, our French tutors offer a method of learning French that is convenient and dynamic,
in your home in Vaud, at your office or even while you are travelling.
There are so many reasons to learn French in Vaud for those who are not already convinced.
- French is one of the 3 official languages of Vaud.
- French is the language of the 3 cities which are the home of European institutions: Strasbourg,
Bruxelles and Luxembourg.
- French is the official language of the United Nations, the EU, UNESCO, NATO and international tribunals.
- French is the second most taught foreign language in the world after English and the 5th most spoken language.
- French is the second language of international news in the media.
- According to predictions of the "Organisation internationale de la Francophonie" there will be 700 million French speakers in 2050, about 3 times more than in 2014.
- It will facilitate your day-to-day life and allow you to enlarge your social network in Vaud.
- It will improve the quality of communication in your workplace or assist you in finding a job in Vaud.
- It will allow your children to succeed in exams in French and at International Schools in Vaud.
- It will provide you with better access to cultural activities in Vaud.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our French tutors
if you want to learn French in Vaud.
Bonjour ! You are looking for a French tutor in Switzerland? With French via Skype, learn French wherever you are. What is the level of French to obtain Swiss nationality? Obtaining a Swiss passport is subject to certain conditions. Knowing one of the national languages is one of the most important things. The candidate must… [read more]
Bonjour ! You are looking for a business French tutor in Switzerland? With French via Skype, learn French wherever you are. To apply for the C permit in Switzerland From the 1st of January 2919, to apply for the C permit in Switzerland, you must prove that you have a knowledge of the language spoken… [read more]