You are looking for a French tutor in Belgium?
With French via Skype you can learn French wherever you are.
French via Skype will provide you with a native French tutor with international experience, offering French lessons with Skype for adults and children living in Brussels. Individuals or small groups.
Our Skype French lessons can be designed to prepare students for IB French exams and GCSE/A-level exams, as well as DELF and DALF exams.
We also specialize in teaching business French to professionals.
The French classes are conducted via Skype for those living in Brussels so that I can teach you no matter where you are, in the comfort of your home or office. You can learn at your own pace.
Don’t hesitate to contact French via Skype if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.
À bientôt !
It's a pleasure to work with students in Brussels. Some of their testimonials are below.
We have proven experience in meeting the needs to these students and are able provide specific exercises of pronunciation and grammar appropriate to students in Brussels.
" I started having lessons with Laure in January 2016 as I was having some difficulties at school here in Brussels with my IB French. Our lessons considerably improved my marks and my comprehension of the language. Each lesson, we worked on vocabulary, grammar and we did a lot of exercises too (dictation, writing and comprehension), all of that helped me to achieve some really good marks and I successfully passed my French IB exams at the end of the year! I really enjoyed our lessons and would like to recommend Laure to other students who need support with their French ".
IB student, Brussels, 2017
" Laure is the best teacher I ever had! She is professionnal, and always pushes me to study more. Her online classes work really well, I can study while travelling. And Laure always makes sure I have homework, and sends me after each class a review, with vocabulary and grammar notes. Highly recommended ! "
Finance manager, Brussels
" My daughter had private French lessons in Brussels for a year with Laure and learned so much. She is an excellent teacher and tailored everything to her needs. She is professional, patient, and so helpful. Highly recommended! "
" I have been a student of Laure’s for about 3 years. Her online French lessons have been excellent, informative, educational and fun. Laure makes lot’s of effort to find her students' interests so the class work is stimulating. She also pushes and encourages her students. With her help, I have improved both in spoken and written French and in comprehension. I recommend Laure to anyone who wishes to learn French. Merci Laure ! "
" Laure has been supportively teaching me French via Skype for more than a year and a half. Her interesting Skype French lessons are very suited to my learning style and she is well organised, thoughtful and professional. I have gained a great deal of confidence from her French language tuition and feel more comfortable and integrated here in Brussels. I highly recommend Laure and lookforward to my weekly lessons. "
David Fertel, company director
Why learn French in Brussels?
If you are an expatriate, learning French in Brussels, would be indispensable for your work, your day-to-day life or even for your children's education.
Sometimes a busy timetable or the fear of speaking another language might make you hesitate, especially given that English is often a shared language among expatriates.
At French via Skype, our French tutors offer a method of learning French that is convenient and dynamic, in your home in Brussels, at your office or even while you are travelling.
There are so many reasons to learn French in Brussels for those who are not already convinced.
- French is one of the 3 official languages of Brussels.
- French is the language of the 3 cities which are the home of European institutions: Strasbourg, Bruxelles and Luxembourg.
- French is the official language of the United Nations, the EU, UNESCO, NATO and international tribunals.
- French is the second most taught foreign language in the world after English and the 5th most spoken language.
- French is the second language of international news in the media.
- According to predictions of the "Organisation internationale de la Francophonie" there will be 700 million French speakers in 2050, about 3 times more than in 2014.
- It will facilitate your day-to-day life and allow you to enlarge your social network in Brussels.
- It will improve the quality of communication in your workplace or assist you in finding a job in Brussels.
- It will allow your children to succeed in exams in French and at International Schools in Brussels.
- It will provide you with better access to cultural activities in Brussels.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our French tutors if you want to learn French in Brussels.