You are looking for a French tutor in Singapore?
With French via Skype you can learn French wherever you are.
French via Skype will provide you with a native French tutor with international experience, offering French lessons with Skype for adults and children
living in Singapore. Individuals or small groups.
Our Skype French lessons can be designed to prepare students for
IB French exams and
GCSE/A-level exams, as well as DELF and DALF exams.
We also specialize in teaching
business French to professionals.
The French classes are conducted via Skype for those living in Singapore so that I can teach you no matter where you are, in the comfort of your home or office. You can learn at your own pace.
Don’t hesitate to contact French via Skype if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.
À bientôt !
It's a pleasure to work with students in Singapore. Some of their testimonials are below.
We have proven experience in meeting the needs to these students and are able provide specific exercises of pronunciation and grammar appropriate to students in Singapore.
" Before learning French with Laure, I had tried different classes here in Singapore. I never felt confident enough to speak French when visiting France or even amongst other students. This changed after even the first les¬son with Laure. She is an excel¬lent French tutor. She’s patient, inspiring and flexible. It has been more than 6 months now that i am studying French with Laure and the result is that i feel well prepared to return to France this summer. I can only highly recommend her French Skype lessons. "
Jane Lee, Consultant
" My daughter is really enjoying her French lessons with Laure. As a French tutor, she is very organised and always sends her work to do. Her French has improved dramatically since she started and she is feeling much more confident about it. Having the lessons with Skype seems to work just fine. "
Janice Cheung, Teacher
" I really enjoyed learning French with Laure! I feel I have made a lot of progress in a short period of time, and i look forward to having my Skype lesson every week. Merci Laure ! "
Dr Alex Chong
" Laure tutored my son for his IB French exam with a particular focus on the spoken language. She made the lessons enjoyable and engaging and really boosted my son's confidence. I would not hesitate to recommend Laure as she is an excellent French tutor, who understands what is required at IB level. Thank you Laure ! "
Why learn French in Singapore?
Singapore is a vibrant and growing international city, attracting global trade and investment.
The value of learning French in Singapore is well recognized, for adults and for future opportunities it creates for children.
At French via Skype, our French tutors offer a method of learning French that is convenient and dynamic,
in your home in Singapore, at your office or even while you are travelling.
There are so many reasons to learn French in Singapore for those who are not already convinced!
- It will allow your children to succeed in exams in French and at International Schools in Singapore.
- The study of French will help you to understand and improve your performance in other languages.
- It will increase your self-confidence and ability to communicate, with a better understanding of people from different cultural backgrounds.
- French is the second most taught foreign language in the world after English and the 5th most spoken language.
- French is the second language of international news in the media.
- French is the official language of the United Nations, the EU, UNESCO, NATO and international tribunals.
- According to predictions of the "Organisation internationale de la Francophonie" there will be 700 million French speakers in 2050, about 3 times more than in 2014.
- France plays a leading role in Europe and is a significant partner in Asia.
- It will enhance your profile and prospects in terms of professional career opportunities or further studies abroad.
- It will help your understanding of romantic and European languages.
- It will give you enhanced access to French culture and literature.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our French tutors
if you want to learn French in Singapore.
The annual “Voilah!” festival in Singapore is the island’s foremost French festival. Over the next few weeks the festival will celebrate the best of France through diverse and engaging events all across the island With more than 40 events showcasing French culture, you are invited to experience a wide range of concerts, films, exhibitions and… [read more]
Matthias Fekl, French Minister of State for Foreign Trade, the Promotion of Tourism and French Nationals Abroad was recently in Singapore to promote “Creative France”, a campaign to promote the brand of France in the domain of innovation and creativity (7 to 9 April 2016). The campaign aims to promote France’s full range of strengths… [read more]