Are you looking for an IB French tutor in Melbourne?
With French via Skype, you can learn French wherever you are.
What are the benefits for IB French students in Melbourne?
The IB diploma program requires students to take a second language as one of their courses.
Learning French is good for the brain. It helps students understand French culture and world view through the French language, and it helps to further develop students’ overall language and communication skills.
At French via Skype, our IB French tutor in Melbourne offers several IB French courses to meet the IB second language requirement.
French IB students to the International Baccalaureate (IB) in Melbourne receive a unique, stimulating and varied education.
IB French students:
- are encouraged to think critically and solve complex problems in French;
- are more independent in their learning;
- ensure a better future, the educational programs of the IB open the doors of the most prestigious universities in the world, especially in French-speaking countries like France, Switzerland, Belgium or Canada;
- are more open-minded through the acquisition of a second language such as French;
- are able to communicate better with others, in an increasingly globalized and constantly changing context.
French IB students often do better than students who do not participate in IB programs, developing strong academic, social and emotional qualities. They are also more likely to be successful in their studies and often perform better than students in programs other than those offered by the IB.
The French IB is offered all over the world; in Melbourne, and Victoria only certain private establishments can prepare it.
Here are the links to IB schools offering French teaching for the diploma program:
- Australian International Academy of Education, Melbourne Senior Campus
- Albert Park College
- Carey Baptist Grammar School
- Creek Street Christian College
- Geelong Grammar School
- Grace Christian College Wodonga
- Ivanhoe Grammar School
- Kardinia International College
- Lauriston Girls’ School
- Mansfield Steiner School
- Melbourne Montessori School
- Methodist Ladies’ College
- Presbyterian Ladies’ College – Melbourne
- Scotch College
- Sophia Mundi Steiner School
- St Leonard’s College
- Suzanne Cory High School
- Tintern Grammar
- The Mac.Robertson Girls’ High School
- The Kilmore International School
- Werribee Secondary College
- Wesley College
At French via Skype, our IB French tutor supports students who needs a better understanding of the French language. Our IB French tutor in Melbourne targets key areas such as listening, reading, writing and speaking and works meticulously to ensure that each area meets the required standards at the IB French level.
Our IB online French courses in Melbourne offer dedicated one-on-one assistance which can sometimes be difficult to achieve in a classroom setting. This facilitates both the identification and the correction of the difficulties encountered by the pupils. This not only helps students to better understand French society, but also makes them appreciate learning a second language.
Your IB French tutor in Melbourne offers online French lessons via Skype or Zoom covering all aspects of the IB French curriculum and exams. The emphasis will be on speaking and comprehension, but will also cover the written part of the IB French exams in Melbourne.
French via Skype offers several online IB French courses designed to your needs and schedule to achieve the best grades for the IB French certificate and to feel confident during the French exam of the IB in Melbourne.
Don’t hesitate to contact French via Skype if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.
À bientôt !