Business French Vocabulary
February 15, 2021
You are looking for a business French tutor?
With French via Skype, learn business French wherever you are.
For those who need to use French in a professional context, business French vocabulary is as important as grammar or pronunciation.
The terms of commercial or technical French can sometimes be difficult to assimilate, which is why a specific preparation must be initiated. The vocabulary to learn depends on the activity of your company, and your position.
Here are some examples of essential vocabulary of business French
Corporate life vocabulary
- L’entreprise (f)/la société (company)
- La gestion (management)
- La direction générale (head management)
- La direction financière (financial management)
- Le service juridique (legal department)
- Le service des achats (purchasing department)
- Le service commercial (sales department)
- Le/la représentant/e commercial/e/ (sales representative)
- Les ressources humaines (f) (human ressources)
- Le cadre (executive)
- Le/la salariée/l’employé/e (employee)
- Le siège (headquarter)
Business project vocabulary
- Le/la chef de projet (project manager)
- Le comité de pilotage (steering committee)
- Les objectifs (m) (objective)
- L’équipe (f) (team)
- Le collaborateur/la collaboratrice (colleague)
- L’assistant/e (assistant)
- La réunion (meeting)
- La responsabilité (duty)
- La tache (task)
- La gestion (management)
- La direction des ventes (sales management)
- Le salon professionel (trade-show)
- La marge (margin)
- Le chiffre d’affaire (turnover)
- La réduction (discount)
- Le rabais (rebate)
- La vente (sale)
- La vente prévisionnelle (sales forecast)
- Le client/la cliente (customer)
- Le devis (quote)
- La présentation (sales presentation)
To learn business French online, you need to know a specific vocabulary.
Improve your vocabulary in business French with our online business French course at French via Skype and by practicing business French while immersing yourself in your professional world, it will allow you to improve your vocabulary useful for business. Our online business French course will help you practice and focus on your specific needs, whether it is preparing for a conference, a professional meeting in French or a business trip.
Our online business French courses are for students who want to add a more specific focus to their French language learning. If you already know that you need business French for a professional environment or are planning to jump into an international work environment, taking online business French course via Skype will give you the edge you need in the 21st century business world.
Using specialized course material, our online business French teacher will guide you not only to improve your level of business French, but also to develop vocabulary, skills and knowledge related to the modern working world. Learning business French online via Skype or Zoom provides students with numerous opportunities to practice language and communication in professional contexts, allowing them to develop the skills necessary to succeed in fast-growing industries.
French via Skype offers online business French courses for companies tailored to your needs and schedule to acquire the knowledge necessary to work in a French-speaking environment or to do business with French-speaking people.
Don’t hesitate to contact French via Skype if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.
À bientôt !